Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's A............


BOY!!!!!!! BY THAT I MEAN ALL BOY!!!!!
Most of you already know the story at the Sonogram. Anyhow to summerize it all up Steve and I went for our 2nd Sono to see if we could still try to attempt AGAIN to find out what we we having!
Wow were we in for a surprise! We went in 100% thinking it was a girl. My birthday was that upcoming Sat. and Steve had already ordered a cupcake cake for me with pink icing the day before the sono so we could make the announcement to our friends. Both our families swore up and down even until that morning that it was a girl. Only my sister and a good friend knew for sure it was a boy.
Suzi my sono lady has know me for years so for her to announce what we were having was like having a family member there. She then showed us the length of the baby which was 8.2 inches (BTW the average for week 20 is about 5-6 inches) Ok so I thought to my self we are having a "Big Girl"!!! Then she says: do you want to know what we are having? Yes of course, then "boy" came out of her mouth! We just sat there completly stunned! We always said it didn't matter to us either way but WOW what an awesome surprise!
Then it got better! Our baby Martinez proceded to show us he was a boy and not going into great detail.....He showed Mom and Dad that he knew where his "PART" was! Hmmmmm.......I was mortified and kept asking he's not doing what I think he is doing, Suzi was laughing histerically, and Steve replyed with "THAT'S MY BOY" as he chuckled!!! I so wish we would have gotten it on video esp. when he turned 21 it would have been a great video to show! There was our confirmation......HE IS ALL BOY!

So here we are week 21 amd we got to take Baby Martinez to "Opening Day" at the Ballpark in Arlington for the Ranger game. It is the only time of the year that the Rangers have a soldout game! We are breaking him into sports early so Steve has his little sidekick to watch games with!

No comments:

Post a Comment