I was so proud of Steve! He worked HARD on this room for two weeks painting everyday he got home from work!!! Finally he agreed to let me help him with the trim and after that he said he wished he would have asked me sooner!!! We did have one minor accident one night and thank God I was still at work!!! Apparently Steve was holding the bucket of chocolate paint and Butterball managed to trip him and the next thing I know is that Chocolate Paint went EVERYWHERE! All over the carpet, up the wall and even on the gifts that we had laying on the floor but THANK GOOD it just splattered on the bags crazy enough! Rob (Steve's Dad) came over and saved the day and managed to have it all clean before I got home! Thank goodness he thought I was going to be mad but that was the least on my mind, I asked him if he had taken a picture of it? Unfortunately he didn't!!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Baby Martinez Room Under Construction
I was so proud of Steve! He worked HARD on this room for two weeks painting everyday he got home from work!!! Finally he agreed to let me help him with the trim and after that he said he wished he would have asked me sooner!!! We did have one minor accident one night and thank God I was still at work!!! Apparently Steve was holding the bucket of chocolate paint and Butterball managed to trip him and the next thing I know is that Chocolate Paint went EVERYWHERE! All over the carpet, up the wall and even on the gifts that we had laying on the floor but THANK GOOD it just splattered on the bags crazy enough! Rob (Steve's Dad) came over and saved the day and managed to have it all clean before I got home! Thank goodness he thought I was going to be mad but that was the least on my mind, I asked him if he had taken a picture of it? Unfortunately he didn't!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment