Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Finished Project!!! Baby Martinez's Room ALL DONE!!!!

His Amore where he keeps his "Pimp"Robes and shoes!!!!

The Top of the Amore and no......it's not his initials! We are still keeping his name a Surprise!!!
His changing table with his Monkey, Two dogs and Mr Bear!!! All the blankets we have been blessed with from the showers are in the Baskets also!!!!

My Favorite, I foresee this being the place where He and I will spend alot of time!!! What a comfortable glider it is!!! Look at Butterball he is ready and waiting!!!!



Finally his adorable crib!!! I know it probably won't be used for several months but you can't have a Baby's room without a crib!!!!
Like I said again Steve, Honey I am so proud of you!!!! I gave him a vision of how I wanted it to look and he completely made it come true!!! Thank you and I love you for that!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you. Your little boy has a handsome room to come home to in SEVEN weeks!

    ReplyDelete