This shower was at Lani and Dennis' house! They were so gracious to open up their house to us!!! We had TONS of food! Mom made her famous egg rolls and lots of Filipino food! It was all gone, I think the only thing I got to take home was a few egg rolls!!! Grandparents came in from San Antonio and Aunt Mary and Megan came down from Stockdale! It was so great to spend time with them. Cousin Terri and Doug and the kids also came we just had so much fun. We had several friends and family that came that live in town and we just felt so blessed to have them there!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Week 33 Family Shower
This shower was at Lani and Dennis' house! They were so gracious to open up their house to us!!! We had TONS of food! Mom made her famous egg rolls and lots of Filipino food! It was all gone, I think the only thing I got to take home was a few egg rolls!!! Grandparents came in from San Antonio and Aunt Mary and Megan came down from Stockdale! It was so great to spend time with them. Cousin Terri and Doug and the kids also came we just had so much fun. We had several friends and family that came that live in town and we just felt so blessed to have them there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment