Monday, August 24, 2009

Braylon's first month

So much fun this was caught at 5am in the morning!!! I was so excited to get one of his smiles on camera!!!
I love this one he is a great sleeper during the day but awful at night!

Braylon loves riding in his car seat!!! He's already asleep even before we leave the driveway!
Braylon's First Month
Well everyone was so right when they say you don't sleep for the first couple of months! I call him my "BABY VAMPIRE" b/c he sleeps all day and is up all night! I read the WHOLE series of Twilight when I was pregnant with him so Steve blames his sleeping habits on that! LOL
I'm reading a book called Baby Wise and supposedly that is going to help his sleeping habits!!! We are trying anything at this point!
Steve and I were pretty excited b/c Braylon can hold his own pacifier and he held his bottle also! I tried to get the pic of him holding his bottle but I was too slow! We are pretty impressed for just only being a few weeks old!!! Steve calls him his genius!
Butterball (our English bulldog)is finally home from "boot camp"! But unfortunately after two weeks of classes at Man's Best Friend, they gladly took our money and gave us the same dog back in return! Complete RIP-OFF!!!
He was still pretty crazy the first day when he got home and we were still thinking we still might have to get rid of him but with lots of crying and prayers he is much better! Butterball is getting used to the crying which initially was the problem! I think he thought that Braylon was hurt EVERYTIME he heard him cry!!
Anyhow they tested Braylon again for the Jaundice and his level is down to an 8.5!!! Which is great it's going away! The doctor is still recommending us to not take him out for 8 weeks in public to keep him away from trying to catch any other infections!!! Steve and I were hoping to take him to a restaurant or even a birthday party and maybe out of town but she still encouraged us to wait just to make sure!!! Staying home has been quite a challenge but at least its only for about 4 more weeks! We are set to get his shots on Sept 11th so I feel that after that he should be pretty good!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment