I went to my hospital visit Every Friday like we have been for several weeks for my NST which they monitor Braylon's heartbeat and my blood pressure! Braylon gave the nurse, my mom and I the biggest scare b/c she couldn't find his heartbeat. The Little Bugger was hiding from us!!
My protein levels came back pretty high and my blood pressure would not come down! We were scheduled to induce on Monday so Steve didn't come with me this time b/c EVERY OTHER TIME he has been there they just send us home WITHOUT a baby after the testing is done!
The nurse was fixing to discharge me but she couldn't get ahold of my doctor! To our surprise 30 mins later Dr. Mosley shows up at the hospital to deliver another baby!!! They nurse grabs her and informs her of my results and Dr. Mosley looks at me and asks it we want to have the baby today? I was initially in shock b/c I didn't have our bag and most importantly Steve wasn't there!!!
So I called Steve CRYING.... full of excitement of course!!! I think that was the fastest he has ever driven to the hospital! Thank God Mom and Dad had driven me that morning so they were there when they were getting ready to induce!
I started at 11:00 am and Braylon was born 7:39pm! They started the pitosin and I dilated pretty quickly!!! The epidural was the worse, he had to stick me 3 different times and one of them he hit a nerve and I just thought I was going to die!!! He left a pretty good bruise on my back!!!
The hardest part for me was the pushing and until he came out face up, none of us knew why it was taking 3 hours long! Yep Face up.............he is defiantly our stubborn child!
We felt bad, all of our family had to wait what seemed like forever in the lobby!!!! Then he was here and it was so worth the wait! Steve said when he went to go and get everyone they were all crammed up against the door............normally people are in the waiting area!!! I thought that was hilarious! The nurses kept coming in saying there was a large crowd out there waiting to meet Braylon, and we better hurry up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment