Saturday, July 25, 2009

Week 35 to week 36 BEDREST BEGAN

Well as of Friday July 10th I worked a full day of work not knowing that it was going to be my last day for a while until Baby Martinez arrives! I came home that day swollen and with a throbbing headache! Steve took me to Triage (ER of L&D) to get me checked me out! My Blood Pressure was 140/88 and my ankles and legs left indentions when you pressed down on them!! Really appealing huh? They called my doctor and she officially put me on bed rest for what I thought was just for the weekend! My branch had our baby shower planned at Catfish Plantation and I was even told that I could not go to that on Sat! I was pretty dissapointed!
When I met with her on Monday she made it official that bed rest is my destiny for the next couple of weeks until our LIL MAN is here! She wanted me to make it to at least full term which is 37 and then make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment