
What a wonderful surprise! Lori and Mary threw us such a beautiful Baby Shower!!! It was rescheduled due to my bed rest and then they only had a few days to put the second one together so we were just so thankful for such an exciting shower! The branch had come together and bought us his Bedding Set and to top it off the only thing that he was missing was a Pack n Play to our surprise Lori, Christy, and Mary bought that also! We were sooooo very excited and thankful! He got several cute outfits, blankets, a mobile, toys and a super cute baby book and scrapbook!!! I wish I would have gotten to take more pictures but it went by so quick that I only thought about it after everyone had left!!! Leave it up to prego to forget something important like that!!! Thank you again I have the best group of co-workers ever!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment