Went to the doctor this week and she said that I just need to hold on for one more week that was at Monday's appointment! I had wonderful friends and family visit me throughout the week and brought me yummy lunches and dinner! It was so thoughtful and kind we just feel so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people! My appointment on Friday did not go as well as planned at first! When I got to triage my blood pressure was 140/95 pretty high (my doc said anything over 90 for the bottom number then I have to go to the hosp and let them check me out)! Crazy enough I have ALWAYS had low BP my normal averages around 115/60's! So that is why my doc is so concerned! I was there for about 4 hours enough to hear twins being born b/c the surgery room is right across the hall and 2 women getting prepped for c-sections in the area that I was in! Pretty exciting! My blood work also had to come back weird with one test so the redrew my blood 3 times and tested each again to make sure everything was fine!!! Steve only made it through the 1st drawing of blood........the tech said she was pretty concerned on how he was going to do in delivery! LOL But after 4 hours they finally sent me home! Steve was sure our LIL MAN was going to make his grand appearance today but i kept telling him not yet!
ANYHOW here I am still on BED REST and my doctor is going to wait to make a decision at Monday's appointment (week 37) on when to induce!!! So hopefully we will have a date!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment